7 years ago
Saturday, January 30, 2010
5 inches...really?
We were skeptical about this winter storm...It proved to be a true winter storm. I would much rather have had just the snow but I guess we will have to just deal with the ice. So I'm stuck at home for 2 days with no where to go. It took an hour just to get my car uncovered from all the ice. Here are a few pics.
I didn't keep her out very long because she still has a cough and I didn't want her in the wind and cold very long. I just couldn't pass up her first big snow!
This is the best picture I could get. She had a hard time sitting up in her poofy columbia outfit! I'm so glad we've been able to use it twice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE THESE! It was too cold to take Carter out for any pics, so jealous you got some! She looks happy!
What - no snow angels? :)
Post a Comment