Alli finally rolled!! I know this only means trouble, right? This girl is definitely on the move. She has become so squirmy while changing her diaper. She is so curious about everything around her and wants to touch and eat it! So yesterday I put her down for a nap and she had no desire to go to sleep yet even though she was rubbing her eyes. So I check her on the monitor and this is what I find!
She had turned herself completely sideways in the crib and had one foot through the crib slats. Stinker! So I put her back in the crib the right way and tucked her back in. I kept checking on her through the monitor and as I am watching her I realize she is rolling to her side. She had never done that before. She would roll her torso but she had never, NEVER rolled her legs and her torso at the same time. Well she rolled to her side and fell asleep there. So I guess this is her new thing because when I put her to bed last night this is what I found later in the night.
She had turned herself completely sideways in the crib and had one foot through the crib slats. Stinker! So I put her back in the crib the right way and tucked her back in. I kept checking on her through the monitor and as I am watching her I realize she is rolling to her side. She had never done that before. She would roll her torso but she had never, NEVER rolled her legs and her torso at the same time. Well she rolled to her side and fell asleep there. So I guess this is her new thing because when I put her to bed last night this is what I found later in the night.
3 comments:
YEP! YOu're right about that! You'll find plenty of strategies along the way as diapering gets trickier! =) hehe
AND SO IT BEGINS....hehe funny how they seem to do something new after every nap,-- I swear Carter is that much bigger after every sleep! Yeah for side sleeping!
She is amazing!
Post a Comment