Still scrapbooking. I'm really excited about how some of these pages are turning out. I have been able to find some really cute quick pages which have allowed me to just add in pictures. My biggest problem is being creative with my own pages. It isn't uncommon for me to spend 1 hour on 1 page...I know...silly but I'm very particular and not very creative. So I spend tons of time looking at other people's pages and try to see if I can recreate it or make it look similar. So here are the most recent pages. 3 of the 5 were quick pages and made this super easy!




2 comments:
I love the namesake page- totally stealing that one- well, making it boy appropriate of course heehe!
Nice - love the scrapbooking pages that you have created so far ... you totally need to hook me up when I come down to visit next month.
Post a Comment