CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Missed this one!

Ben and I got an opportunity to go to the Temple last night. Grandma and grandpa Smith came up to watch Alli. Not 15 minutes down the road, I get a text message from Marilyn, "Alli just walked by herself." Ben and I were like WHAT?? Earlier that day she had been doing this funny hopping thing while on her knees. She had one leg stuck out ready to stand and the other knee bent on the ground. She would throw her arms up in the air and hop. It was as if she was trying to propel herself into a stand. Well this is apparently what she did later that night and then took 4 steps! She did it twice before she went to bed. I hate that we missed it, but at least we missed it for an opportunity to go to the Temple. I tried today to get her to do it again. No such luck. While at the firehall Ben let her go to try to walk to me and she took two steps to me before giving up and trying to crawl. It won't be long now.

0 comments: