We've had a wonderful but crazy busy weekend. Alli went to a birthday party yesterday for a little girl in her nursery class. It was at a local park and the kids had so much fun. They got to play on the swings and slides, run in bubbles and do a small Easter egg hunt. I was there without Ben so I didn't bring the camera. It was too bad though because she was having so much fun! I hope she is able to develop great friendships through the children at church.
This morning we did Alli's easter basket when Ben got home from work. Here is a video of Alli playing with her Mr. Potato head.
I was able to grab a few quick shots before church. Unfortunately we don't have any of all three of us together but I do like the individual shots we got with Alli.
Thank you Grammy for her beautiful dress!
This afternoon we had an Easter egg hunt at mom's. My camera battery died so I will have to get some pictures from Shannon. But we were able to get a couple. Here is one that I thought was adorable.
playtime!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and was able to feel the beautiful spirit that surrounded this day.
1 comments:
Potato Head was a good gift. She will learn even better eyes, ears, etc. , and glasses :)
Post a Comment