CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good news...good news

We finally heard back from the people who initially were interested in our home. I won't go into all the details but it was good news. We hope to be able to hash things out over the next couple days and see whether or not we have the house drama resolved.

In other news...the HUD home paperwork is nothing but drama. haha but it's government so should I expect anything less? :) They kept sending paperwork back because they didn't like wording one time, and this time they wanted Rod's supervising agent to be signing off on the agreement...maybe NOW they will be happy with the paperwork and we can move on.

Oh and for those of you reading my blog that I haven't already personally told, we are selling our home and moving into one (in smyrna) with more land and an extra 650 sq ft. We are tickled. More news to come.

0 comments: