7 years ago
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Picky eater habits
Well Alli is truly our picky little eater. She knows what she wants and definitely what she DOESN'T want. Last night I brought Ben some pulled pork bbq to work for his dinner. Alli said she wanted to eat so we let her try out the bbq and to my shock she kept wanting more. Then I had a small epiphany. I realized that Alli has never refused to eat anything pork. She LOVES bacon and sausage...she also liked pork chops when we made them and now she likes pulled pork. It took me a while to realize this because we don't cook with pork all that often. We eat more chicken and beef. I guess I will need to start incorporating this more often. Now if only I could disguise some veggies in with what she does like....oh well. At least she eats something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment