CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2007

The date is set.

Ben called the administrative assistant today in Smyrna and he is set to test on Tuesday the 28th at 1pm! EEK! It is going to be hot but his parents are going to start an IV on him that morning and pump him full of fluids so that he will be hydrated before hand. There are 80 people who will be testing through the agility test. They confirmed today that there are 8-12 slots to fill. At least by testing on Tuesday he won't miss work. It worked out that because there are so many to test, that there were multiple days of agility testing. Ben will come up Saturday the 25th to review the course and to get a feel of what he is going to have to do. We shall see.

Ben bought a review cd today for his paramedic test. He also has some other paramedics who are going to give him their review material so that he can review over the next few weeks.

6 comments:

Linda Love

The extra review materials are a good idea. Maybe looking at it through some else's notes will give a fresh perspective.

I'm glad there is the option of the extra fluids. I keep praying for the drought to break, but I think Heavenly Father has other ideas.

Andrew said Howard Kremar is now a Smyrna firefigher. Howard said the agility test is hard but he thinks he got in because he just wouldn't give up.

Anyway, good luck, Ben. I'll be praying for you.

B A Love

That's great news. I know you will do well Ben.

Now with everyone returning back, is everyone telling us that we need to move back?

We'll keep you in our prayers!

nat & ben

yes move back....

nat & ben

I want an IV.....

Smith1230

haha

Shannon Hairr

YES MOVE BACK!!