CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Something good!

I'm so glad that something good did happen today. Ben got his letter from the Smyrna Fire Department stating he passed the written exam and that they want him to come back for the physical agility test. The only bad thing is that the physical agility test is on a day that he works, the same week of Brittany's wedding and he has already requested a day off work...I'm not sure how he's going to pull this one off.

4 comments:

Linda Love

That is great! Some way it will all work out.

Andrew

Smyrna FD's physical agility test is no joke. Bro. Kramer (whom I home teach) was hired at the FD earlier this year and described to me what you have to go through. It's crazy; of course I am a bit of a pansy.

Smith1230

Well no FD agility test is easy, but if you are a trained fire fighter or in good shape, you should pass it no problem. They base it off things you will have to do to fight fires. It helps them to make sure you can do the job. I had no idea Bro. Kramer was a fire fighter??? Did he have any training before he hired on??

Shannon Hairr

YAY Ben!! okay Andrew, Howard Kremer is not the physical image we all have of a fireman!! Anyway, Rusty took it and he said it was HARD!!