CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Trying to stay busy

Next week is a big week for us. Ben goes tuesday to test for Smyrna's Fire Department...Big prayers needed! Then Thursday Ben goes to AL to test for his Paramedic License...again, big prayers needed! Ben and I both are trying to get second jobs to save as much money as we can to set aside in case we do have to sell the house and move. I have emailed out my resume to 8 or 9 companies who score sleep center studies on an outsource program. So far, 3 have emailed me back and told me they do not have a large enough flow of studies to hire me on but that they will keep my resume...Then tonight I randomly got onto Careerbuilder and searched for RPSGT and found out that Baptist Hospital (who has a 14 bed sleep lab) is hiring for a PRN status!! This is exactly what I wanted, and because Baptist is such a big company, they will pay good money on a PRN status. I hope they will pick me. Ben doesn't want me driving that far but mom and Shannon are both right there off the interstate if I needed to catch a couple hours of sleep before heading home. Then if we do move to Smyrna, they are a great asset to have on my resume. I hope they call me in for an interview. We hope everyone is doing well. We love you all.

3 comments:

Linda Love

Wow. Baptist would be great if you end up living in Smyrna. Sounds like you guys have been doing a lot since you were here last week. Good luck with everything!

Shannon Hairr

Prayers are coming your way. :)

nat & ben

yep! your names got put in the san diego temple on thursday... wanna help us pack our house??? j/k