- Alli has figured out how to clap. It's so stinkin adorable! If I could catch her on camera I would. I haven't done it yet.
- We planted a little garden at mom's. We planted some tomatoes, onions, and peppers.
- Ben's email got hacked into yesterday. We apologize if any of you got crazy emails sent from his old email address. This is going to be an ongoing headache for him as he tries to retrieve his contact list and any important information he had saved in his email.
- We have been in limbo for months....MONTHS about whether or not the city would promote the fire fighters who applied for driver. We finally found out that it had been approved but didn't know who was being promoted. We continued to pray that if it was right that Ben would get this promotion. Well today we found out that Ben was once again denied the promotion. We know there is a higher purpose. We may not see it right now but God has never steered us wrong. The Lord has always blessed us beyond what we deserve. So we know there is something else Ben needs to be doing right now. He is going to continue to pursue his associates and then his bachelors (which the city is paying for). So...for now...its all good. We will see what other doors the Lord opens for us.
- I was recently informed that the state of TN is implementing new licensing rules for those of us who work in Sleep. It is going to be an extreme headache but I have to have my license in place before I can go back to work. I have to renew my CPR certification, pay for a TN background check, pay to have the BRPT send my test scores to the state, possibly have to pay Vol. State to send an official transcript to the state, get letters of recommendation from doctors, get the application notarized, and then finally pay for my license. This new licensure also requires a change in my continuing education credits. The national registry (brpt) requires a minimum of 5 a year as long as I have 50 over 5 years, but the state is going to require a minimum of 10 a year. So this means I have to make sure I get 10 CECs a year....which also cost $$. This is on top of all the CECs that Ben has to stay on top of for his paramedic license. Ugh...thankfully I've found some online webinars that I can take but I can only use 30 towards my 50, so I have to come up with 20 some other way. Anyway, its a lot of work to keep a license.
- Finally some good news, Ben's little sister, Brittany is currently giving birth or Michael Jay Mangum. I can't wait to meet me newest little nephew. Unfortunately, they are living in Alaska right now so it will be a while before I will get to meet him... ;( .
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment