After realizing that our weeping cherry tree was dead, Ben and I have been on the lookout for something to replace it. We've been looking at all the local plant shops and finally found a deal at Lowes. We found a decent size Japanese Maple, white Azaleas, and Impatiens. The Impatiens will bush out about a foot each, the Azaleas about 3-4 ft each. I can't wait to see them get big!

I love our little Japanese Maple.

Pretty pretty
3 comments:
Pretty pretty!!
looks great!
I love the Japanese maple. It will be so pretty when it gets a little bigger. Just love the color.
I hope your azaleas grow faster than mine. They are so beautiful when they bloom. Too bad they don't bloom all summer. The impatiens will bloom all summer and bush out. They like shade, so they should be very happy where you planted them.
Post a Comment