Well we had some excitement last night. I was up late making bows while Ben played XBOX with some buddies from work. We finally went to bed fairly late but Ben decided he wanted to get a drink real fast and get something from his truck. While getting a drink, he happened to notice someone walking by the house in our side yard. Ben walked around to the front door and someone was shaking our doorknob trying to get in. Ben ran upstairs and grabbed the shotgun and told me to call the cops. Needless to say he ran downstairs and scared the holy you know what our of whoever was trying to break in at 1230. The cops came and searched our neighborhood but the guy took off behind our houses where there is a fairly large forest area he could hide in. Lovely! Hopefully it was just some random occurrence and won't happen again. I'm just thankful Ben was home! Lucky for me, I have a cop as a neighbor and he gave me his personal cell to call any time!!! Love good neighbors.
Today we planned on making a nice lazy rainy day. Unfortunately, while trying to take pictures of my new bows for my etsy shop, my camera decided after 4.5 yrs that it didn't want to take any more pictures. So....what now....I need a new camera to take pictures of my bows and my darling little girl! So I spent most of the day researching. I would've loved to have gotten the camera Shannon and Ashlie both have because they just rave about it, but I really didn't want to spend that much money if I could help it. So I found the next best thing, and so far I love it. Here are a few pictures I got while playing with it.
Miss Alli reaching out for the new camera while I was trying to grab a cute shot of her! Oh yeah did I tell you guys she has 4-5 teeth coming in on top???!!!

Now here are some pictures of the storm rolling in tonight. Not bad for night shots. I've never had a camera that could take night pictures. I mean seriously!


Oh the moon...love the moon

yay....I can see moon craters! Love it! It's not a 20x zoom but 15x isn't too bad! :)

Here's to praying for a much quieter night!
1 comments:
Love it Heather, Looks like a great camera. Little miss Alli is just too cute. Love that picture of her. She is getting so big and has the perfect combination of both Mommy and Daddy in her. I see so much of the both of yall. I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment