CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Options..

Well now that we have decided to stick it out here for a while, its time to start planning out what we want to do with Alli's room. Alli's crib is a convertible crib but I don't see the point in converting it when we know we want to have another child. Ben wants Alli to stay in the room she's currently in so she doesn't have to get used to another room. But we won't be able to move all 3 pieces of her bedroom furniture into the other room when we have a baby. The other room as funky angles and because of where the doors and windows are...the furniture just doesn't fit. So I'm thinking about selling the armoire. We don't use it as much as I thought we would anyway. The crib and changer would fit no problem and then I will probably also have room to bring my rocking recliner in as well...

So this means we would need to store or sell the full size bed we currently have in our spare room but what do we get for Alli's furniture. Our rooms just aren't large enough to put a twin bed out from the wall, plus dressers and toys, and still have room for kids to play. So I'm thinking we should get a day bed with trundle so that her bed is up against the wall, leaving the middle of the room open for play. We would have the trundle that we could pull out in case we needed to turn the bed into a full size bed for company. So here are some options I like:



This one doesn't have a trundle but it would make for a great use of space if we didn't want to go the trundle route.
So we'll see. As of right now Alli is still happily in her crib. She doesn't try to climb out so we aren't forced to convert her bed yet.