CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

15 Weeks In

Well as of Wednesday I will be officially 15 weeks in. Thus far...nausea...went away...sinus problems...sinus infection...strep throat...we're looking good. haha. I think I'm waiting on finding out the sex to get a good idea of what we want for the baby. The only thing I've decided on is the crib set that we want. I can't go see it in the store but I like the matching furniture with the crib. We've decided against a convertible crib because our plan is 2-3 yrs between kids (ideally) and by the time the child is ready for a the toddler conversion would be about the time we'd want to have another child. So we want to get a crib set that will last through all the possible kids. So this is the one we've decided on: JCPENNEY This is a conversion crib because I haven't found one yet that isn't. We found a couple at Baby USA but they are super expensive so unless we catch a huge sale, I like the one at JC Penney.

Everything else is going well. Dogs are good. Mitzi was recently spayed. She is crazy as ever. I don't think she'll calm down until she grows up a bit..She still has too much puppy in her. We're still waiting to hear about the driver position at the fire department. We'll see what happens.

0 comments: