Ok scratch the last post about the unit from JC Penney. Ben and I still had our reservations about ordering a crib online and not being able to see it in person. So we went today looking at cribs and found a good deal for how much furniture we got. We are so excited...well I'm excited.. ;) Here is what it looks like. We have all three pieces. We probably got the crib early but the sale was good and it makes me feel better knowing the biggest purchase is out of the way.
4 comments:
Love it!! Very cute-- Its exciting to look at baby stuff hehe :)
Aww, I love Very Cute.
Good choice! It's fun looking at baby stuff and dreaming of a little one on the way ;-)
Oh wow it's beautiful! I'm a little jealous! lol our changing table is a pad on top of our storage bins. :) oh well, I'm sooooo excited for you! Have fun and enjoy :)
Post a Comment