I forgot to post (or at least I think I did) but the Ultrasound day has been scheduled to find out the sex of the baby. It will be Feb 25. I will be 19 weeks at that time. The downer is that I will have JUST got off shift at 7am and the ultrasound is at 8:45...ugh...they didn't have another day that they could do it when Ben wasn't working because the ultrasound group is only there Tue-Thurs....grr. oh well.
So in the last post I said the hospital didn't have any openings...well as of today when Ben mentioned to the nurses that this is what he was told, they told him that they would find room for him. haha. So we'll see. He may still put an application in there.
Also the other day at work Ben received a very nice compliment. He walked in as one of the assistant directors was talking to another director. He looked at Ben and said, "This guy always has his shirt pressed, shirt tucked in, shoes shined....he's always put together and ready to go...if any lay offs have to take place...if any PRN are cut...he stays!" I think this caught Ben off guard a bit but it was a very nice compliment.
Ben also met the director of the service last week for the first time. They talked about the budget crisis and Mr. Nunley said that he really doesn't think it will come to lay offs...let's hope not.
7 years ago
3 comments:
Yay that'll be exciting can't wait to know whether it's going to be a girl or a boy :-)
--- It's always nice to recieve a compliment especially from work
Yeah I am excited to know the gender! -------- and I am very pleased with the compliment given to Ben. He works hard and does a very nice job on keeping his appearance above average for sure! Glad they recognize that :) ...
p.s. get better with that Strep Throat!! Thats no fun at all, YUCK!
IT was good to see you over Christmas break. You looked great! Congrats on your pregnancy! I am sorry you are sick. That is NEVER fun and being pregnant too makes to 10 times worse!
Post a Comment