Today was my 13 week check up at the doc. He told me last time that this would just be a belly check. I really didn't know what that consisted of but now I do. He put a monitor on where he could listen for the heartbeat. He had me nervous for a bit because he had a hard time finding the baby's heart beat. All we kept hearing was mine! Anyway after what felt like 5 minutes of searching for it, there it was...thud thud thud....2x as fast as mine. Anyway, it was cool, especially since I didn't know that was what today was all about. I was also so stoked about the check up today because that meant I could get some drugs for this blasted sinus infection that has made me sleep TERRIBLE! Poor Ben is sleeping better at work than at home because every time I wake up, so does he. I can't wait to start this medicine. I'm also super stoked because he gave me a Z-pak and those work great and they are only 5 days worth of medicine!!!!! yay medicine!
No crazy stories to report. Still having weird dreams but none in particular that I remember or find funny. I will share one that I thought was strange that I had a few weeks back. Mom found it a bit disturbing but I have a strange sense of humor and found it funny.
K. So I was at mom's house in the back yard probably closer to the edge of one of the tenant lots. I look over at the old refer trailer and see TONS of people hiding underneath it. I am laying on the ground hiding behind a bush with a machine gun.... (sounds like a guy dream huh...not a crazy pregnant girl...) I see these men walking toward me and Ben is with them. They all have guns. They find me and I don't care. In fact I'm a smart butt about it. So they end up sitting me there by the bush and they walk away from me to torture me from a distance. So Ben is with these bad guys and I guess he is trying to act like one of them to help get us out of there or something weird like that. So he does the torturing. So he is shooting at me...yes shooting at me. He misses quite a few times and then nicks me on my finger. Next thing I know, we are in the bathroom and he is cleaning the wound. I am mad at him for hitting my finger and he is apologizing about having to shoot me.
It was the weirdest dream I've had in a while...
7 years ago
2 comments:
That is so so exciting to hear the heart beat. What a GREAT surprise. very very odd dream heather. Why is it you always dream about guns?
No I don't always dream about guns...I hardly ever remember dreams until NOW! Ben is the violent dreamer. haha
Post a Comment