CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update for Bryan

Bryan is terrible about updating his blog. So I figured I would post a little something since I just got a phone call from him. Here is Elijah's picture!

He was born at 7lbs 6oz. and 20 in. All are doing well. Baby is eating some and resting. Lisa is doing well. Bryan also said they will be up in a month or so to do the blessing here in TN!!!! I can't wait to see him! Full name is Elijah Richard Love! Right now Bryan says that they think he most resembles his brother.

3 comments:

Linda Love

I think I want to find a picture of Noah at the same age to compare. I think they really do look alike.

I love the baby countdown on your blog. Cute.

Shannon Hairr

I agree - you can definitely tell they are brothers!

B A Love

Thanks for updating- I'm starting to think Bryan doesn't know how to update his blog. Love the countdown!