CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

4d Ultrasound

Well we squeezed the 4d ultrasound in this week. The sonographer recommended to me to try to drink some caffeine prior to coming in to make sure that Alli was awake. I was hesitant to drink some because of the sugar restrictions but Alli had not been moving a whole lot so we got me a small Dr. Pepper and I had about a cup of it. Little did we know just how much it would make her go crazy. I had never noticed that effect on her before. I've had Dr. Pepper at work a lot and it never seemed to make her move that much. It was great that she was in a good position to see her but the downside was that she moved so often that we didn't always get a clear picture. So some of the pictures are blurred out in certain spots. Here are a few shots to enjoy.





I have the DVD as well. If I can separate part of the video and put it on here then I will.