CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures

Here are the best pictures that we could get of our very buried child. If she would get out of my pelvis, you might could see her better...so this will have to do.

Here is a pic of her looking at you but you can only really see one eye. The other is in the dark area that is blurred out because of her position.
Here the technician thought she was giving us a peace sign...I think she had more than 2 fingers up but I didn't want to burst the technician's bubble.
Ben is always harassing the technician about our alien child. He was giving her a hard time about what she'd look like on a 3d ultrasound. The tech then got him back by giving us a glimpse of what a 3d would look like. We did not take a video but I have 3 pictures that are 3d to show. Marilyn should appreciate these. We were going to do a full 3d ultrasound appointment but I'm not sure we will now because of all the doctor's appointments that I will have over the next few months.

Here Alli's arm is in front of her face. She LOVES to have her hand at her face. Hard to get a good face shot. She kept moving!
Here she is giving us "the hand"
I LOVE this one. Here we got a smile!!! Who says babies cant smile.

2 comments:

The Haddock's

Too precious, I love the 3D pictures

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi

How cool! Can't wait for my 20th week to get some real pictures. The pics from my 7th week were,well...to lima bean-ish. hehe :D She looks like she has a cute little button nose!